OpenID Foundation Workshops provide insight and influence on important internet identity standards. The workshop provides updates on the adoption of OpenID Connect across industry sectors. We'll review progress on OpenID Connect Certification and gather feedback for planned Relying Party certification. Work Group Leaders will overview the MODRNA (Mobile Profile of OpenID Connect) as well as other protocols in the pipeline like RISC, HEART, Account Chooser, Strong Authentication and the new Financial API profile. Leading technologists from Forgerock, Microsoft, Google, Ping Identity and others will lead the discussions to update key issues and discuss how they help meet social, enterprise and government Internet identity challenges.
This event precedes the IIW #22 Mountain View April 2016
The OpenID Foundation Workshop Agenda
- Overview - Don Thibeau, Executive Director OpenID Foundation
- OpenID Connect and the OpenID Connect Certification Program: Mike Jones
- iGOV ( International Government Assurance Profile ): John Bradley
- MODRNA ( Mobile OpenID Connect Profile): Bjorn Helm
- Account Chooser: Pam Dingle
- RISC ( Risk and Incident and Sharing Coordination): Adam Dawes
- Strong Authentication Profile: Tony Nadalin
- HEART ( Health Relationship Trust Profile): Eve Maler and Deb Bucci
- Financial API Work Group (*Proposed): Nat Sakimura
Thank you to Microsoft for their directed funding support of this event.
Don Thibeau The OpenID Foundation